topbella

Monday, April 20, 2009

many stuffs

many stuffs

April 17

went to shop with michie for her 21st birthday gift. bought her a wallet from armani exchange, shared by dar, me, my mom & my bro. darling picked us up in the evening & we proceeded to her chalet. caught a mid-night movie with michie, her mum, her cousins & dar.

<17again> it is super duper strongly recommended. & the reason is not just because the lead is smashing good looking zac efron. the whole movie is freaking hilarious & very touching at the same time. i simply love the movie. dar & i just cannot stop laughing.


after the movie & a good laugh that we all really deserve, we head to punggol to eat puggol nasi lemak. yums yums! my favorite nasi lemak place. it has really nice archar! after supper we head back to rest.

18 April

hmm a simple day with us waking up around 1-2pm. played MAPLE for awhile as usual. dar & me are maple addicts. we love the game. i think dar is too poisoned by the game sometimes though. wahaha. but we try to strike a balance in life though. right dar? lolx. after that it is chalet standard time of tv & buffet catered by michie & a 2kg choco cake. once in my life i helped to cut a cake manz. it is not easy i must say. after the grand cake cutting, we went for another love of my life. MAHJONG!! lolx. mummy & daddy called me & nags at me on not going home yet. boooo... so old still kena nagged. *paisehs* but nevermind lar, used to it.

19 April

brother's birthday. came back from chalet a day earlier to celebrate with him but my parents & him deserted me at home to go gai gai with grandma & granddad. car got no space ler so i was left to slack at home. mapled again. around evening time, they came back for me & we head to jumbo for dinner. after jumbo, small walk at kallang leisure park & then back home.

above are the stuffs that happened on the weekend. just blog to share.

p.s. dar dar i love u.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
exclusively jade© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo