topbella

Thursday, September 16, 2010

why no post?

i have no freaking idea why i used to be able to post from my phone but today when i tried the post wasn't updated here.. hmph... anyways just talked about life being relatively normal and simple.

oh ya, recently one of my bestie shared a tip with me on easing out fizzy hair and i seriously loved it. on the road without bringing any hair lotion or essence, she noticed my ridiculously fizzy hair thanks to multiple colorings that i have done. lolz. i love my hair in lighter tones so no choice ya. haha. i wanna bleach it blonde actually. =X

anyways,
bestie told me: take out your hand cream.
i replied: huh? lolz. my bag is outside.

immediately she whipped out our favorite brand L'Occitane hand cream in my favorite scent Rose and squeezed a small bit on my hand. she told me to rub my hands and then run it through my hair. woohoo. it works manz.

now, i no longer bring my hair essence out. one less thing in my uber heavy handbag. haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
exclusively jade© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo