topbella

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

still missing my hubby

has been 2 days since hubby is in his new job. hope everything is going nice and well. still missing him. dunno why nowadays i miss him so much. lolz. maybe cause these 2 days did not get to talk to him much and that he is busy if not tired and not in the best of mood to chit chat ba. as for me, i have spent this 2 days sleeping, shopping, shopping, meet up with bestie ling for lunch, attend bestie jojo's birthday and even rackeying the ride to sentosa from vivo city with mummy and bro (daddy gotta work so cannot join us). and of course i have been missing missing my laogong! i wonder if he misses me too? hope he can get into the momentum of work soon and be used to it so he will not be so exhausted. i love you laogong. will you love me forever too?   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
exclusively jade© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo