topbella

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

buses to SIM from Clementi

Buses to SIM from Clementi (17 Mar 09)

i must blog about this manz. today is a crappy enough day with a filled with graphs & bullshitty test on econs, i had to take this buses from clementi mrt to school. what can i say about the bus-stop, the buses & the people? HORRIBLE!!!

why? wondering? pondering? got an idea? yeah you are right!! one of the reasons is the KIASU people!!!!!!!!!!! let me tell you, i was almost late trying to be a kind soul & stand nicely waiting for people to board. but that was a BAD MISTAKE!!! the amount of people pushing their way in is so many that even the freaking long, almost empty bus, do not have the capacity to take the no. of people at the bus-stop. then come along another shorter bus minutes later & the same thing happened. but this time, looking at my freaking test time is about up, i decided to fug it & just push my way up!!! buses for godsake can you kindly increase the frequency? people can u be less KIASU & push around? later old ah ma, ah gong & small kids fall down how? don't make me use my Gucci Bag to hit u to wake your senses up!!! (my habit of banging my bags at people who trys to push me. =X haha, ain't u honored? i use my $xxxx worth bag hit u lei! u better learn if you are one of de push push people!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
exclusively jade© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo