topbella

Monday, March 9, 2009

Kinder JOY (with surprise)

Kinder JOY (with surprise)

these few days very addicted to kinder joy chocolate. yesterday dar drove me to 7-11 at my house nearby to buy but to my dismay it is SOLD OUT!!! not a small display, a whole rack of it SOLD OUT!!! lolx. i was kinda surprise honestly. but then, today went to NTUC in the afternoon and to my delight there are lots there. so i bought 2. wakakaka. look below. my apologies for the lousy picture qualities. taken in yakun using my louya 2.0megapixels old phone. =X



it looks like an EGG~~



halves of eggs~~ left side is a secret toy~~ right side is the YUMMYLICIOUS chocolate!!!!



TADA~~ thats the gift~~~



this one is a puzzle! so far i have got snake ladder, puzzle & a shark~

T_T

I PREFER SOFT TOYS!!!!!!!!!

but still credits to this yummy nice new invention of Kinder~

p.s. this is not an ad hor. i just simply like it so i thought of sharing with u. wahahaha. i love chocolates!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
exclusively jade© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo